All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the economic and historical forces that gave rise to very distinctive regional approaches to creating wine. This book includes chapters on Europe's cheap commodity wine industry; the markets for sherry, port, claret, and champagne; and, the wine industries in California, Australia, and Argentina.
- Author BiographyJames Simpson is professor of economic history and institutions at the Carlos III University of Madrid. He is the author of Spanish Agriculture: The Long Siesta, 1765-1965 .
- Author(s)James Simpson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Princeton Economic History of the Western World
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 halftone. 30 line illus. 55 tables. 13 maps.
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.