All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating and Implementing Your Strategic Plan is the companion workbook to Bryson's landmark book, Strategic Planning for Public and Nonprofit Organizations, a step-by-step guide to putting strategic planning into effect.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Bryson is the McKnight Presidential Professor of Planning and Public Affairs in the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota. He is a fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration and in 2011 received the Dwight Waldo Award from the American Society for Public Administration for outstanding contributions to the professional literature of public administration over an extended scholarly career. He consults widely on strategic management with public, nonprofit, and business organizations in the United States and abroad. Farnum K. Alston is the founder of The Crescent Company and has worked on hundreds of strategic planning projects for public, business, and nonprofit organizations.
- Author(s)Farnum K. Alston,John M. Bryson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBryson on Strategic Planning
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width214 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.