All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a detailed historical narrative spanning five centuries to contextualize her analyses, which focus on the three best-attested areas of mainland Greece - Boiotia, Achaia, and Aitolia.
- Author BiographyEmily Mackil is Associate Professor of History at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Emily Maureen Mackil
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleHellenistic Culture and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note9 maps, 2 tables
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.