All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet started with kaizen, implement it in your organization using kaizen events, and ensure the improvements are realized and sustained.
- Author BiographyJON MILLER has 20 years of experience in the field of kaizen. He is the CEO of the Kaizen Institute Consulting Group. He was co-founder and CEO of Gemba Research before merging it with the Kaizen Institute. Jon is the author of numerous articles, and translated and edited Taiichi Ohno's Workplace Management as well as contributing to other McGraw-Hill Professional books, including Gemba Kaizen, Second Edition, and Kaizen in Logistics and Supply Chains. MIKE WROBLEWSKI has more than 25 years of experience in industrial engineering, manufacturing management, and kaizen. He is a Director of the Kaizen Institute USA. Mike is a popular keynote speaker at national conferences, sharing his insights and experiences leading kaizen. JAIME VILLAFUERTE has 20 years of experience in the strategic and tactical deployment of continuous improvement. He is a Lean Six Sigma Director at Jabil, Inc., where he leads the development and deployment of Lean Six Sigma transformation, reaching 165,000+ employees in 33 countries. Jaime is the author of The Lean 6 Sigma Deployment Memory Jogger.
- Author(s)Jaime Villafuerte,Jon Miller,Mike Wroblewski
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width223 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £15.90
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.