Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA historical reconstruction of the making of a slave society in the Indian Ocean.
- Author BiographyMegan Vaughan is Smuts Professor of Commonwealth History at Cambridge University. She is the author of several books including Cutting Down Trees: Gender, Nutrition, and Agricultural Change in the Northern Province of Zambia, 1890-1990 (with Henrietta L. Moore) and Curing Their Ills: Colonial Power and African Illness.
- Author(s)Megan Vaughan
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note5 illus.
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.