Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.53
- £12.33Trending at £12.67
- £16.38Trending at £17.76
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.09
- £4.63Trending at £5.17
- £9.35Trending at £13.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe basic outline and step-by-step approach of this book will show those without experience or training how to diagnose and correct ergonomic problems such as high absenteeism, carpal tunnel syndrome, back strain, and stress-related medical problems in order to prevent injuries and improve performance. Line drawings. Approx.
- Author BiographyLEE T. OSTROM is a Certified Professional Ergonomist who has assessed workplace safety and ergonomics for a wide range of private businesses and government agencies. His comprehensive ergonomic checklist for workplaces has been adapted and used by Department of Energy laboratories and in private industry.
- Author(s)Lee T. Ostrom
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/1994
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleISPI S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.