All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionCollects a group of higher education researchers across Europe and looks into the implementation of the Bologna Process in the countries often attributed a peripheral status. This volume pays particular attention to the role of students as well as the position of the intellectuals under its impact.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHigher Education Dynamics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1020 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byVoldemar Tomusk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2006. 2nd printing 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.