All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Dafna Kariv,Susan Coleman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 48 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Recognizing Social Problems 1. Social Entrepreneurship 2. Non-profit and For-profit Social Ventures 3. Social-driven Processes and Outcomes 4. Global View: The Role of Culture 5. Stimulating Factors in Social Enterprises 6. Social Entrepreneurs: Who are They? 7. The Process: Promoting Resourcefulness and Creative Business Models 8. The Role of Innovation in Developing Solutions for Social Problems 9. Team Dynamics in Social Ventures 10. Financing Non-profit and For-profit Social Ventures 11. The Social Venture: Managing Socially and Ethically 12. Making a Sustainable Change 13. Developing High Performing Social Ventures 14. Measuring the Social Venture's Success. Concluding remarks.
- Author BiographySusan Coleman is professor of finance at the University of Hartford, USA. She teaches entrepreneurial finance, corporate finance, and international business. Dafna Kariv is a senior lecturer, researcher, and director of the TempusBiz project and Young Entrepreneurs at the College of Management Academic Studies, Israel. She is also a member of the Chair of Entrepreneurship at HEC Montreal, Canada.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.