All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £15.23Trending at £15.65
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting new text that helps lecturers adapt traditional teaching styles to accommodate the needs of a diverse student population. It investigates innovative classroom strategies such as the use of story telling, literature, cinema and art, and promotes reflective thinking throughout.
- Author BiographyTONY WARNE is Professor in Mental Health Care at the Salford Centre for Nursing, Midwifery and Collaborative Research, University of Salford, UK SUE MCANDREW is Research Fellow (Mental Health) at the School of Health Care, University of Salford, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note256 p.
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited bySue McAndrew,Tony Warne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.