All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the value of the creative arts in the treatment of clients with eating disorders (EDs). The book includes contributions by leading therapists from around the world and examines how creative arts are implemented in the treatment of EDs across ED diagnoses. It covers a variety of treatment levels and settings and includes case studies.
- Author BiographyAnnie Heiderscheit, Ph.D., MT-BC, LMFT is the Director of the Master of Music Therapy program at Augsburg College in Minneapolis, MN and assistant professor at the Center for Spirituality and Healing at the University of Minnesota. She has spent 17 years in clinical practice working with clients in various levels of eating disorder treatment. She has 25 years of clinical experience as a board certified music therapist in various mental health and medical settings. Dr. Heiderscheit frequently presents internationally and nationally on her research and clinical practice. She has published extensively in peer-reviewed journals and book chapters. She currently serves as the past president of the World Federation of Music Therapy (WFMT) and the Director of Development and Finance for the International Association of Music and Medicine (IAMM).
- Author(s)Annie Heiderscheit
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2015
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note18 black and white figures and photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.