Consider these sponsored items
- £16.38Was:£19.99Free postage
- £12.57Was:£19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPutting together a creative and inspiring environment for children is perhaps one of the most exciting interior projects, yet it is also one of the hardest to get right. 'Creative Children's Spaces' is here to change that.
- Author BiographyAshlyn Gibson is an interior designer, art director and writer, as well as founder of the award-winning family lifestyle store Olive Loves Alfie. Having studied at the prestigious Cordwainers College in London, Ashlyn became creative director for Red or Dead footwear before founding Olive Loves Alfie. She is now a proud shop owner as well as a sought-after stylist and best-selling author. Her first book, 'Creative Family Home', has enjoyed great criticial and commercial success, and other recent collaborations include a range of eco-friendly paint, a children's footwear collection, children's illustrations, and the creation of the Olive Loves Alfie clothing label. Ashlyn lives and works in London with her theatre director partner Matthew, her daughter Olive and their cat Tigwani.
- Author(s)Ashlyn Gibson
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note300 x col photographs
- Weight973 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.