Creative Cognition: Theory, Research, and Applications by Thomas B. Ward, Steven M. Smith, Ronald A. Finke (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.93+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Cognition combines original experiments with existing work in cognitive psychology to provide the first explicit account of the cognitive processes and structures that contribute to creative thinking and discovery.
- Author BiographyThomas B. Ward is Professor of Psychology at the University of Alabama.
- Author(s)Ronald A. Finke,Steven M. Smith,Thomas B. Ward
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBradford Books
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note48 b&w illus.
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.