All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionThese lectures and essays were regarded by Marcel as the best introduction to his thought. Creative Fidelity not only deals with perennial themes of faith, fidelity, belief, incarnate being, and participation, but also includes chapters on religious tolerance and orthodoxy and an important critical essay on Karl Jaspers.
- Author BiographyRobert Rosthal teaches philosophy at the Woman's College of the University of North Carolina.
- Author(s)Gabriel Marcel
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byRobert Rosthal
- Introduction byMerold Westphal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.