All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully illustrated guide which describes the skills and techniques involved in flower arranging. It deals with equipment, how to prepare and condition plant material, how to make containers, plaques, swags and garlands, and how to preserve certain plants by various methods.
- Author(s)Jean Taylor
- Date of Publication26/02/1973
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/01/1993
- Content Note170 b&w photographs, 75 line drawings, 8 pp colour illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width160 mm
- Height250 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.02
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £13.83Trending at £19.14
- £17.11Trending at £25.00
- £7.80Trending at £11.67
- £17.02Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.