All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £23.28Trending at £24.17
- £31.13Trending at £31.58
- £58.12Trending at £75.18
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £24.63Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Haungs
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Author BiographyMichael Haungs is a professor at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, where he teaches and conducts research in game design, game development, web application development, and distributed systems. He received his bachelor's degree in science in industrial engineering and operations research from UC Berkeley, his master's degree in science in computer science from Clemson University, and his PhD from UC Davis. He is the author of PolyXpress (http://mhaungs.github.io/PolyXpress)-a system that allows the writing and sharing of location-based stories. Haungs is actively involved in curriculum development and undergraduate education. Through industry sponsorship, he has led several K-12 outreach programs to inform and inspire both students and teachers about opportunities in computer science. Haungs is also a co-director of the liberal arts and engineering studies (LAES) program. LAES is a new, multidisciplinary degree offered jointly by the College of Liberal Arts and the College of Engineering at Cal Poly and represents a unique focus on graduating creative engineers.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.