All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Industry Districts
- Author BiographyJinliao He is currently a post-doctor at the Department of Human Geography, University of Heidelberg, Germany. He received his PhD in Human Geography in 2013 at University of Heidelberg. Over past 4 years he has been focusing on creative industries in China and Shanghai. This book is the main part of the outcome of his PhD program. He places his research field in between economic geography and urban geography. His research results have been published in both national and international journals, including Planners, Journal of Urban Planning and Development (ASCE), and Sociology Study.
- Author(s)Jinliao He
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Asian Human-Environmental Research
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 50 colour illustrations, 8 colour tables, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.