All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at and challenge the traditional teaching views of science and aims to show how scientific exploration and thinking are at the heart of child led, child-centered EYFS provision.
- Author BiographyEarly Years Advanced Skills Teacher (since 2002); Deputy Head Teacher and SENCo (since 2006) of a large successful infant school, which was the first school of any type in Nottinghamshire to attain Outstanding in two consecutive OfSted inspections without any areas for improvement; A Masters Degree in Education (achieved 2003-2006) Practising infant teacher - currently has a class of 30 mixed Y1/F2 - previously in other schools held the position of KS1 coordinator, FS coordinator, Assessment coordinator, FS teacher, Y1 teacher and Y2 teacher responsible for SATs; and most importantly parent of two children under 5, one entering F2 after a successful two terms in F1!
- Author(s)Lucy Peet
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePractitioners' Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.