CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £15.99Trending at £21.69
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
About this product
- DescriptionLets you discover the Melt-n-Blend technique that allows anyone to create applique design with a hand-painted look. This title features nine projects that teach you how to tint and shade using crayons, coloured pencils and markers.
- Author BiographyTerri Linn Kygar made her first quilt as a teenager, and hasn't looked back since.
- Author(s)Terrie Linn Kygar
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.