Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionA serger is a multi-threaded, multi-needled appliance that sews at an average speed of 1500 stitches per minute - three times faster than most sewing machines. This manual is illustrated with both photos and line drawings and offers instructions for various types of serger available.
- Author(s)Anne van der Kley,Nancy Bednar
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date25/10/2016
- Content Notefull colour photos / illustrations throughout
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Most relevant reviews
- k806589709 Feb, 2016by
bought the book to help me understand Serging & not be to scared of it, had a machine for nearly a year & not used it yet, but I am hopeing to get started soon.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.