All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEclectic and quirky, contemporary and traditional, Creative Spaces introduces you to twenty individual and inspiring homes.
- Author BiographyGeraldine James started her career in fashion as a contemporary designer buyer, and from fashion she moved to home and gift. Geraldine soon developed a passion for collecting and finding unusual and beautiful things. She now works as a home buying manager at Selfridges and, as part of her role, spends time travelling extensively to find exciting new products for the store. She is the author of Creative Walls (ISBN 978-1-907563-15-7) and Creative Display (ISBN 978-1-908170-16-3). The author is based in Putney, London.
- Author(s)Geraldine James
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight973 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.