Creative, Successful, Dyslexic: 23 High Achievers Share Their Stories by Jessica Kingsley Publishers (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.73Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ilovebooksetc
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
- £3.23+ £2.98 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by theairambulanceservice_media
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst-person stories from well-known, successful people who also happen to have dyslexia. The stories prove that, although life with dyslexia can have its challenges, it is possible to achieve your goals and find success. The book includes contributions from Eddie Izzard, Darcey Bussell CBE, Benjamin Zephaniah and David Bailey CBE, among others.
- Author BiographyMargaret Rooke has 20 years' experience as a writer on national newspapers, magazines and regional newspapers. She has been a columnist for the Saturday Telegraph Magazine, Contributing Editor for Options magazine and Senior Feature Writer at Woman's Own. She has also previously written three books with Dr Mike Smith when he was BBC Radio 2 medical expert. Dyslexia is a subject very close to Margaret's heart. Her daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of 13 and, at the time, she wished she had a book like this to inspire her daughter. Margaret lives in London, UK.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteApprox. 46 black and white photographs
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMargaret Rooke
- Foreword byMollie King
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.87
- £10.82Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.