Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife with dyslexia can be challenging, but it can also fuel your creativity and drive. Filled with first-person stories contributed by well-known people, from Eddie Izzard to Darcey Bussell CBE, this inspiring book proves that dyslexia doesn't have to be a barrier to success.
- Author BiographyMargaret Rooke has 20 years' experience as a writer on national newspapers, magazines and regional newspapers. She has been a columnist for the Saturday Telegraph Magazine, Contributing Editor for Options magazine and Senior Feature Writer at Woman's Own. She has also previously written three books with Dr Mike Smith when he was BBC Radio 2 medical expert. Dyslexia is a subject very close to Margaret's heart. Her daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of 13 and, at the time, she wished she had a book like this to inspire her daughter. Margaret lives in London, UK.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note46 black and white photographs
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMargaret Rooke
- Foreword byMollie King
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.84
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.95Trending at £8.88
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £9.59Trending at £13.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.