All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring how and why creative therapies are so effective in helping children to recover from trauma, this cutting-edge book lays out the uses of a range of techniques including art psychotherapy, music therapy, dance therapy and dramatherapy.
- Author BiographyAnthea Hendry is an art psychotherapist, supervisor and trainer in private practice. Prior to this she has worked in a Child and Adolescent Mental Health service, managed an after adoption service and worked as a social worker in a fostering and adoption team. Joy Hasler is Founder and Director of Catchpoint Consultancy, a registered Adoption Support Agency established in 2001. She is also a qualified music therapist.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2017
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAnthea Hendry,Joy Hasler
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £33.09
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.