Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £18.79Trending at £22.86
- £88.92Trending at £135.54
- £14.98Trending at £19.16
- £23.61Trending at £39.99
- £12.43Trending at £15.57
- £11.07Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionHelping readers learn creative writing, this book includes advice, exercises and readings. It sets out an informative introduction to writing creatively. It contains introductions to genres of writing, including the novel, poetry, screenwriting, new media and non-fiction.
- Author BiographyProfessor Graeme Harper is Professor of Creative Writing and Director of the National Institute for Excellence in the Creative Industries at Bangor University, UK. He is Editor-in-Chief of the journal New Writing: the International Journal for the practice and Theory of Creative Writing and inaugural Chair of the Higher Education Steering Group for Creative Writing.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byGraeme Harper
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.