Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe creative writing workshop has long been entrenched as the primary pedagogy of creative writing classes. This book offers twelve different approaches to the teaching of creative writing to supplement or replace traditional workshop pedagogy. Contributors are from both creative writing and composition studies--a discipline rich with a wide range of established pedagogies.
- Author BiographyAlexandria Peary is an associate professor and first-year composition coordi-nator in the English Department at Salem State University, USA and the author of three books of poetry, including Lid to the Shadow, which received the 2010 Slope Editions Book Prize, and Control Bird Alt Delete, which received the 2013 Iowa Poetry Prize. Tom C. Hunley is an associate professor of English at Western Kentucky University, USA. He is the author of Teaching Poetry Writing: A Five-Canon Approach, The Poetry Gymnasium: 94 Proven Exercises to Shape Your Best Verse, and four full-length poetry collections, most recently Plunk.
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlexandria Peary,Tom C. Hunley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.