Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together international experts from different continents to examine creativity and innovation in the cultural economy. This collection provides a contemporary resource for researchers and advanced students.
- Author BiographyAndy C. Pratt has been researching and writing about the cultural and creative economy for more than a decade. He has advised policy makers at urban, national and international levels: most recently UNCTAD and UNESCO. Andy is a Reader in Urban Cultural Economy in the Department of Geography and Environment, and Director of the Urban Research Centre at the London School of Economics. Paul Jeffcutt is Professor of Management Knowledge and the founding Director of Queen's University's interdisciplinary Centre for Creative Industry. He is a published poet and has been elected to the Academy of Social Sciences (AcSS) and elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, (FRSA).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndy C. Pratt,Paul Jeffcutt
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.