All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew McStay
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Strangely revealing 3. The poetics of advertising 4. A Playful combinations 5. Sensational dimensions 6. I'm with stupid: vivid living, transgression and dirt 7. Creativity and the Counter-Enlightenment 8. Embodying culture 9. Concrescence and the unfashionably new 10. Excessive media 11. Conclusions
- Author BiographyAndrew McStay is a Lecturer in Media Culture at Bangor University. His previous publications include The Mood of Information (2011), Digital Advertising (2009) and Media Studies: Texts, Production and Context (2009, co-authored with Long, Wall, and Bakir).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.