CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores ways that the development of reasoning skills and the development of creativity impact one another.
- Author BiographyJames C. Kaufman is Professor of Educational Psychology at the Neag School of Education, University of Connecticut. He is the author or editor of more than thirty books, including Creativity 101 (2009), The Cambridge Handbook of Creativity (Cambridge, 2010) and Creativity and Mental Illness (Cambridge, 2014). He is also the founding coeditor of Psychology of Popular Media Culture and past president of the American Psychological Association's Division 10. John Baer is a Professor of Educational Psychology at Rider University. He has written numerous books on creativity, including Teaching for Creativity in the Common Core Classroom, Essentials of Creativity Assessment, and Being Creative Inside and Outside the Classroom.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCurrent Perspectives in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine158 mm
- Edited byJames C. Kaufman,John Baer
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.