Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £7.97Trending at £8.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book weaves together service users' lived experiences of mental health recovery and ideas about how creative activities such as art, music, and creative reading and writing can promote it, particularly within social and community settings.
- Author BiographyRoberta McDonnell worked in mental health nursing, then completed her BA and PhD in social anthropology at Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland. She left her university research post to pursue interests in counselling studies and creative writing.
- Author(s)R. McDonnell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXV, 204 p.
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.