All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lisa Mitchell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPrologue Acknowledgements Introduction I: The Art of Therapy 1: The Therapeutic Process is a Creative Process 2: Getting Started II: The Five Stages of the Creative Process 3: Incubating 4: Initial Idea 5: Diving In 6: Flexible Commitment 7: Flow Conclusion Appendix References
- Author BiographyLisa Mitchell, LMFT, LPC, ATR, veteran art therapist with over twenty years of clinical experience, runs the Art Therapy Studio in Sacramento, California. Through her website, InnerCanvas, she writes, teaches, and facilitates retreats for therapists showing them how to harness the power of creativity and facilitate individualized handcrafted therapy sessions.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.