All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough many leaders acknowledge and invest in creativity, we seldom see it hold a credible place in the business development process. Creativity at Work takes a practical approach to creativity, showing how to select practices to produce results and add value.
- Author BiographyJeff DeGraff is professor of executive education at the University of Michigan Business School, where he teaches courses on creativity, innovation and change leadership, strategy, and organizational development. A founding partner of the Wholonics Leadership Group, a consulting firm specializing in value creation through innovation and change, he has consulted, taught, and lectured at leading firms around the world. Katherine A. Lawrence is currently completing a Ph.D. in organizational behavior at the University of Michigan Business School. Her research interests include creativity, improvisation, managerial initiative, and learning, inspired by past work experience in filmmaking and educational technology.
- Author(s)Jeff DeGraff,Katherine A. Lawrence
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/08/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B-UMBS Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight462 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.