Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £35.00Trending at £67.29
- £5.96Trending at £6.05
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
- £5.19Trending at £8.98
- £6.16Trending at £6.97
- £13.11Trending at £14.83
About this product
- DescriptionVirtual teams with an eye for creativity are helping businesses of all kinds meet new market conditions. Those who design, manage, and are part of virtual teams must be aware of how to attain high levels of creativity in these new virtual working arrangements.
- Author BiographyJill E. Nemiro is an assistant professor in the psychology and sociology department at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, and an adjunct professor in the human resources design masters' program at Claremont Graduate University. She is the coeditor of The Collaborative Work Systems Fieldbook from Pfeiffer.
- Author(s)Jill Nemiro
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCollaborative Work Systems Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.