All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionExamines some of the revelatory moments in debates, political ads, interviews, speeches, and talk shows to explain how these political creations come to have a life of their own
- Author BiographyMichael Lempert is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Michigan and author of Discipline and Debate: The Language of Violence in a Tibetan Buddhist Monastery.Michael Silverstein is Charles F. Grey Distinguished Service Professor of Anthropology, Linguistics, and Psychology and in the Committee on Interdisciplinary Studies in the Humanities at the University of Chicago. His published works include Talking Politics: The Substance of Style from Abe to W.
- Author(s)Michael Lempert,Michael Silverstein
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note24 b&w illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.