All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to developments in credit derivatives. It brings together more than 20 financial thinkers to offer a global perspective, with emphasis on pricing, structuring, and product innovation.
- Author BiographyGreg N. Gregoriou is Professor of Finance in the School of Business and Economics at the State University of New York, Plattsburgh. He holds a Ph.D. in finance from the University of Quebec in Montreal. Gregoriou specializes in hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, and managed futures. He has published 26 books and over 50 journal articles. He is also hedge fund editor for the peer-reviewed publication Journal of Derivatives and Hedge Funds and editorial board member of the Journal of Wealth Management and the Journal of Risk Management in Financial Institutions. Paul U. Ali is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Law at the University of Melbourne, Australia, and a member of its Centre for Corporate Law and Securities Regulation. Previously, he practiced law in Sydney. Ali has published numerous books and articles on banking and finance law, corporate governance and institutional investment law, securitization law, and structured finance law.
- Author(s)Greg N. Gregoriou
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGeneral Finance & Investing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight747 g
- Width160 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.