All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
- £5.01Trending at £5.76
- £10.99Trending at £15.03
- £5.41Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThrough chapters on fundamental analysis and credit administration, this title teaches readers how to improve their credit skills and develop logical decision-making processes. It concentrates on the practical implementation of credit engineering strategies and tools.
- Author BiographyProfessor Morton Glantz serves as a financial consultant, educator, and adviser to a broad spectrum of professionals, including corporate financial executives, government ministers, privatization managers, investment and commercial bankers, public accounting firms, members of merger and acquisition teams, strategic planning executives, management consultants, attorneys, and representatives of foreign governments and international banks. Professor Morton Glantz is a principal of Real Consulting and Real Options Valuation, firms specializing in risk consulting, training, certification, and advanced analytical software in the areas of risk quantification, analysis, and management solutions. As a JP Morgan Chase (heritage bank) senior banker, Professor Glantz built a progressive career path specializing in credit analysis and credit risk management, risk grading systems, valuation models, and professional training. He was instrumental in the reorganization and development of the credit analysis module of the Bank's Management Training Program-Finance, which at the time was recognized as one of the foremost training programs in the banking industry. Professor Glantz is on the (adjunct) finance faculty of the Fordham Graduate School of Business. He has appeared in the Harvard University International Directory of Business and Management Scholars and Research, and has earned Fordham University Deans Award for Faculty Excellence on three occasions. He is a Board Member of the International Standards Board, International Institute of Professional Education and Research (IIPER). The IIPER is a global institute with partners and offices around the world, including the United States, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Mexico, Portugal, Singapore, Nigeria, and Malaysia. Professor Glantz is widely published in financial journals and has authored 8 books. Dr. Johnathan C. Mun is the founder and CEO of Real Options Valuation, Inc., a consulting, training, and software development firm specializing in strategic real options, financial valuation, Monte Carlo simulation, stochastic forecasting, optimization, and risk analysis located in northern California. He is also the Chairman of the International Institute of Professional Education and Research (IIPER), an accredited global organization providing the Certified in Risk Management (CRM) designation among others, staffed by professors from named universities from around the world. He is also the creator of the Real Options Super Lattice Solver software, Risk Simulator software, and Employee Stock Options Valuation software at the firm, as well as the risk analysis Training DVD and he holds public seminars on risk analysis and Certified in Risk Management (CRM) programs. He has authored eight books including Modeling Risk: Applying Monte Carlo Simulation, Real Options, Optimization, and Forecasting, (Wiley 2006), Real Options Analysis: Tools and Techniques, First and Second Editions (Wiley 2003 and 2005), Real Options Analysis Course: Business Cases (Wiley 2003), Applied Risk Analysis: Moving Beyond Uncertainty (Wiley 2003), Valuing Employee Stock Options (Wiley 2004), and others. His books and software are being used at top universities around the world (including the Bern Institute in Germany, Chung-Ang University in South Korea, Georgetown University, ITESM in Mexico, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Naval Postgraduate School, New York University, Stockholm University in Sweden, University of the Andes in Chile, University of Chile, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, University of York in the United Kingdom, and Edinburgh University in Scotland, among others).
- Author(s)Johnathan Mun,Morton Glantz
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight860 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.