All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis master's-level introduction to mainstream credit risk modelling balances rigorous theory with real-world, post-credit crisis examples.
- Author BiographyMarek Capinski is Professor of Applied Mathematics at AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow. His research interests include mathematical finance, corporate finance, and hydrodynamics. He has been teaching for over 35 years, has held visiting fellowships in Poland and the UK, and has published over fifty research papers and nine books. Tomasz Zastawniak is Chair in Mathematical Finance at the University of York. His research interests include mathematical finance, stochastic analysis, stochastic optimisation and convex analysis, and mathematical physics. He has previously taught at numerous institutions in Poland, the USA, Canada, and the UK, and has published over fifty research publications and eight books.
- Author(s)Marek Capinski,Tomasz Zastawniak
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2016
- Series TitleMastering Mathematical Finance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.