Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.51
- £14.95Trending at £15.14
- £19.38Trending at £19.64
- £11.21Trending at £12.98
- £7.88Trending at £9.92
- £9.57Trending at £12.91
- £9.45Trending at £10.25
About this product
- DescriptionProvides orientation, basic considerations and principles for those institutions and organisations that provide credit and microfinance services to the fisheries sector, particularly the small-scale fisheries sector, and for those who want to include inland fishers and inland capture fisheries as part of their client base and lending operations.
- Author(s)Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Out-of-print date12/01/2017
- Content Notetables
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.