All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActs as a guide to the program walking the reader through the software and helping them to gain a better understanding of Creo[trademark] Parametric, its assets, and uses. This book includes step by step instructions that are provided for utilizing the capabilities and attributes of the redesigned software.
- Author BiographyLouis Gary Lamit is the former head of the drafting department and CAD facility manager at De Anza College in Cupertino California. Mr. Lamit has worked as a drafter, designer, numerical control (NC) programmer, technical illustrator, and engineer in the automotive, aircraft, and piping industries. A majority of his work experience is in the area of mechanical and piping design. He started as a drafter in Detroit (as a job shopper) in the automobile industry, doing tooling, dies, jigs and fixture layout, and detailing at Koltenbar Engineering, Tool Engineering, Time Engineering, and Premier Engineering for Chrysler, Ford, AMC, and Fisher Body. Mr. Lamit has worked at Remington Arms and Pratt and Whitney Aircraft as a designer, and at Boeing Aircraft and Kollmorgan Optics as an NC programmer and aircraft engineer. Mr. Lamit also owns and operates his own consulting firm, and has been involved with advertising and patent illustrating.
- Author(s)Louis Gary Lamit
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1230 g
- Width214 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.