Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMight creolization offer political theory an approach that would better reflect the heterogeneity of political life? This book describes mixtures that were not supposed to have emerged in the plantation societies of the Caribbean but did so through their capacity to exemplify living culture, thought, and political practice.
- Author BiographyJane Anna Gordon teaches Political Science and African-American Studies at the University of Connecticut at Storrs.
- Author(s)Jane Anna Gordon
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleJust Ideas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.41Trending at £6.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.