Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the ways in which an industrial community in south Cheshire coped with the many problems created by the Great War.
- Author BiographyPeter Ollerhead worked as draughtsman at Rolls-Royce until 1966 when he trained as a teacher. While employed in education he obtained an MA at Keele University by researching an aspect of the history of Crewe. In addition he regularly broadcasts on Premier Radio as well as serving for many years as director of programmes for the local hospital radio. For the past forty years Peter has traded in second-hand books with a shop in Crewe. As a keen local historian he chairs the Crewe & District Local History Association. This is his seventh book.
- Author(s)Peter Ollerhead
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2014
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note100 Illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.