All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Police Manual Volume 1: Crime 2010 is the only official reference work for police officers preparing for OSPRE Part 1 promotion examinations. Fully updated for 2010 and endorsed by the National Policing Improvement Agency, it covers all aspects of police law and procedure from a police officer's perspective.
- Author BiographyPaul Connor LLB is a Police Training Consultant and is a member of the ICIDP Curriculum Review Group. He has previously been involved in training activities with the ICIDP and NIE. Paul is also the consultant editor for the Blackstone's Police Manuals and author of Blackstone's Police Investigators' Workbook, Blackstone's Police Investigators' Q&As and Blackstone's Sergeants' Mock Examination Paper.Fraser Sampson LLB, LLM, MBA is the Chief Executive of the West Yorkshire Police Authority. Formerly Head of the National Police Training Examinations and Assessment Unit and of the Police Law Unit at national law firm Walker Morris, he is also an Associate Tutor at the University of Glamorgan. He has written and spoken widely in the news media on current Police Law issues and is a leading authority in this area.
- Author(s)Paul Connor
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBlackstone's Police Manuals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date09/08/2010
- Weight768 g
- Width206 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPaul Connor,Solicitor and Chief Executive Fraser Sampson
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £14.99Trending at £19.71
- £25.45Trending at £26.08
- £10.00Trending at £11.40
- £35.20Trending at £38.69
- £297.81Trending at £371.44
- £38.74Trending at £43.20
- £169.67Trending at £231.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.