All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Knight's book is a full analytic survey of the popular genre of crime fiction, from its origins right up to the present day. This expanded second edition has been thoroughly updated in the light of new developments and recent research, and also explores a number of fictional works which have been published in the last few years.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN KNIGHT is Distinguished Research Professor of English Literature at Cardiff University, UK. He is a leading authority on crime fiction and his previous publications include Form and Ideology in Crime Fiction, also published by Palgrave Macmillan.
- Author(s)Stephen Knight
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note304 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.11Trending at £7.55
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.