All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between crime, law and popular culture in Europe. This book addresses issues such as: participation by ordinary people as prosecutors, witnesses and jurors in the courts; the dynamics of court sittings; popular resistance to the operation; and how attitudes and ways of understanding crime and the law may have changed.
- Author BiographyRichard Mc Mahon is a Research Fellow in the School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies at the University of Bristol, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRichard McMahon
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.