Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis expert analysis addresses the many interconnections between political violence and crime, including the transnational crimes of non-state actors and the international crimes of states.
- Author BiographyPaul Battersby is associate professor of international relations and discipline and head of global studies at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia. Joseph M. Siracusa is professor of human security and international diplomacy at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia. Sasho Ripiloski teaches in the international studies program at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia.
- Author(s)Joseph M. Siracusa,Paul Battersby,Sasho Ripiloski
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.