All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom surveillance to terrorism and green crime to state crime, this exciting new edition offers an updated survey of key areas in the sociology of crime and deviance. Analysis of recent studies and accessible theory is combined with a variety of activities to provide an invaluable introduction to this popular topic for all students of sociology.
- Author BiographyTONY LAWSON is Senior Lecturer in Social Science and Information Technology in the School of Education at the University of Leicester, UK. He was Chief Examiner for the AEB (now AQA) A Level Sociology examination for 10 years and is also on the editorial board of The Sociology Review. TIM HEATON has been teaching Sociology for over 18 years and is well known for his innovative teaching methods. He is currently teaching A Level Sociology and Psychology at Cheam High School, Surrey, UK.
- Author(s)Tim Heaton,Tony Lawson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSkills-based Sociology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note288 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.