All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £28.16
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.03
- £23.51Trending at £26.09
- £19.28Trending at £20.71
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses major developments in a systematic way, from the perspective of criminology and sociology, by looking at several types of crimes, old and new, from the angle of human rights and human rights violations. It highlights the influence of the human rights paradigm on parts of the justice system in North America, Europe and elsewhere.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSociology of Crime, Law and Deviance
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byElmar G. M. Weitekamp,Mathieu Deflem,Stephen Parmentier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.