Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.81Trending at £7.97
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £6.49Trending at £7.28
- £28.12Trending at £29.50
- £40.79Trending at £41.48
- £32.31Trending at £33.25
About this product
- DescriptionCriminology and criminal justice is in its infancy in India. This book examines India's crime problem in detail and document if and how its criminal justice system has responded to emerging challenges and opportunities.
- Author BiographyN Prabha Unnithan is Professor of Sociology at Colorado State University in Fort Collins where he also directs the Center for the Study of Crime and Justice (cscj.colostate.edu). He received his Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Criminology from Karnatak University and the University of Saugar along with a PhD in Sociology from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He edited the Journal of Criminal Justice Education between 2000 and 2002 and the Social Science Journal from 2006 to 2011. Unnithan's research focuses on the antecedents and consequences of various forms of violence and on criminal justice policy analysis and program evaluation. His third book, coauthored with Michael Palmiotto, Police & Society: A Global Approach, was published in 2010.
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSage Law
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byN. Prabha Unnithan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.