CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £10.74Trending at £12.98
- £31.13Trending at £33.55
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionStudy of the making of law in England in the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries.
- Author BiographyPeter King is Professor of History at the Open University, Milton Keynes. His previous publications include Crime, Justice and Discretion, Law and Social Relations in England 1740-1820 (2000).
- Author(s)Peter King
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitlePast and Present Publications
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.