All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an engaging critique of current criminal justice practice in the UK and USA, this book introduces central questions of criminal law theory. It develops a forceful argument that the prevailing justifications for punishment are misguided, and have resulted in the systematic infliction of unnecessary human misery.
- Author BiographyHyman Gross is the sometime Arthur Goodhart Professor of Legal Science and a Fellow of Corpus Christi College, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Hyman Gross
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight358 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.