All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of a murder committed on principle, of a killer who wishes by his action to set himself outside and above society. A novel of tension, it is pervaded by Dostoevsky's sinister evocation of St Petersburg, yet the life of its tenements and drink-shops provides moments of humour.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003. Shortlisted for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)F. M. Dostoevsky
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date27/05/2008
- Content Note1 map, bibliography
- Weight398 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byJessie Coulson
- Volume editorRichard Peace
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.80
- £5.96Trending at £6.29
- £4.66Trending at £4.76
- £4.66Trending at £5.38
- £4.89Trending at £5.76
- £4.99Trending at £5.38
- £4.77Trending at £4.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.